10. Overall Transformation Message
We’re excited to demonstrate how technology is driving and transforming the customer experience in your organization.
9. Three Distinct Content Tracks
- Intelligence: content related to CX technology transforming business in the areas such as customer intelligence, BI, data and CRM.
- Innovation: content related to CX technology trends and ideas that will have an impact on transforming business in the near future.
- Integration: content related to integrating CX technology to transform your business.
8. Twelve Sessions
With 12 sessions spanning across all three tracks, there is definitely something for everyone! Listen in as Avtex experts, along with thought leaders from other companies, discuss the role of technology and customer experience in today’s marketplace.
7. Exhibitor Showcase
You’ll have a chance to mingle with some of the industry’s biggest names including Microsoft and Interactive Intelligence. Check out all of our generous sponsors here.
Not only will Avtex be giving away some fabulous prizes including a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (256 GB) but many of our Sponsors will also be giving away some awesome things!
We’re excited to be bringing #Engage15 downtown Minneapolis! The Hilton is located right in the heart of downtown and did you know it is home to the largest hotel ballroom in Minnesota?!
4. Happy Hour
Join us at the end of the day for a time of networking, food and drinks with your colleagues!
3. It’s Free to Attend!
A full day of sessions, networking, food and drinks, keynote and so much more… all for FREE! Can’t beat that!
2. Featured Speakers
We are excited to have 2 featured speakers in the afternoon addressing the whole group. Donna Fluss and Lori Bocklund will both bring their CX expertise and give insight into current trends and what the future holds.
Do you believe in miracles?? The number one reason to attend Engage this year is to hear our keynote speaker, Jim Craig! Mr. Craig was the goaltender for the 1980 Olympic gold winning men’s hockey team. Drawing from his experiences with the 1980 team and his 30 years of sales and marketing experience, Mr. Craig talks about what it takes to rise to new levels of success. He will speak about how he and his teammates executed transformation and change to win the gold medal, and how the example of that transformation can aid your organization to perform more effectively.
We’ll see you on October 8th!
Latest posts by Beth Ingebretson (see all)
- Avtex Acquires Interactive Engineering Consortium - October 5, 2017
- Avtex recognized as Microsoft US Public Sector 2017 Partner of the Year Award Winner - September 11, 2017
- Avtex Achieves the 2017/2018 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics - July 17, 2017