Access to information is just one factor impacting contact center agent efficiency. The logistics of actually fielding customer interactions and tracking the details of those interactions also impacts the agent’s efficiency.
Avtex InteractionSync streamlines contact center logistics, thereby limiting the amount of time each agent spends on managing logistics and the number of clicks or duplicated tasks the agent must complete.
To accomplish these goals, InteractionSync offers:
- Interaction management: The ability to seamlessly transition from one interaction to the next is vital to the efficiency of any contact center agent. With InteractionSync, agents are able to manage interactions quickly and easily from the same interface they use to find and track information.
- After-call information entry: InteractionSync gives agents the ability to enter after-call information at their convenience. Rather than taking the time to enter information immediately after the end of an interaction, the agent can keep the interaction window open while fielding another customer interaction, later going back to note important information. Agents no longer are kept from fielding customer interactions because of the need to enter data.
- Multiple application integration: Few contact centers rely upon a single application. InteractionSync integrates the many applications you utilize into one, easy-to-use interface. Agents can access data from multiple applications without having to jump from interface to interface.
The time-saving benefits InteractionSync offers will have an immediate and long-term impact on agent efficiency and the overall success of your contact center.
For more information, you can download our free whitepaper InteractionSync: Solving Agent Efficiency Issues and Increasing Contact Center Productivity.
Latest posts by Beth Ingebretson (see all)
- Avtex Achieves the 2018/2019 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics - July 25, 2018
- Avtex and Medallia Announce Partnership - July 16, 2018
- Christine Pavalon Named Field Sales Woman of the Year - July 10, 2018