In April, Microsoft announced the upcoming deprecation of DirSync and Azure AD Sync, with support ending on April 13, 2017. This means that many organizations must take action to upgrade to Microsoft’s replacement platform, Azure Active Directory (AD) Connect.
At Avtex, we have streamlined the process of upgrading to Azure AD Connect. We’ve already helped many clients prepare for the transition and are available to help you transition ahead of the end-of-support deadline.
On your behalf, our experts will execute the many key steps in the upgrade process, including:
- Examining your current platform to determine upgrade readiness
- Identifying the best method of upgrade – in-place upgrade or parallel deployment
- Completing the upgrade process without impacting your business or customers
We are currently in the process of scheduling upgrades. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you make the move to Azure AD Connect.
Latest posts by Beth Ingebretson (see all)
- Avtex Offers InteractionSync for PureCloud on the Genesys AppFoundry - March 13, 2018
- Dear LL Bean Customers: You Aren’t Always Right - February 13, 2018
- Avtex Acquires QoS Telesys Genesys Business - January 12, 2018