In April, Microsoft announced the upcoming deprecation of DirSync and Azure AD Sync, with support ending on April 13, 2017. This means that many organizations must take action to upgrade to Microsoft’s replacement platform, Azure Active Directory (AD) Connect.
At Avtex, we have streamlined the process of upgrading to Azure AD Connect. We’ve already helped many clients prepare for the transition and are available to help you transition ahead of the end-of-support deadline.
On your behalf, our experts will execute the many key steps in the upgrade process, including:
- Examining your current platform to determine upgrade readiness
- Identifying the best method of upgrade – in-place upgrade or parallel deployment
- Completing the upgrade process without impacting your business or customers
We are currently in the process of scheduling upgrades. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you make the move to Azure AD Connect.
Latest posts by Beth Ingebretson (see all)
- Avtex Acquires Interactive Engineering Consortium - October 5, 2017
- Avtex recognized as Microsoft US Public Sector 2017 Partner of the Year Award Winner - September 11, 2017
- Avtex Achieves the 2017/2018 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics - July 17, 2017