Several strategies exist to improve interaction between customers and call center staff. Among these, the integration of CRM technology into existing contact center software offers potentially the largest return on investment, and the biggest impact on customer service.
This whitepaper will examine several aspects of how CRM and Contact Center technologies need to align which include:
- How does CRM integration improve contact center performance?
- Who benefits from CRM integration?
- How can an organization calculate the ROI of CRM integration?
- How does an organization integrate CRM and Contact Center software such as Customer Interaction CenterTM (CIC) from Interactive Intelligence?
- What should you look for in a Contact Center and CRM integration solution?
Latest posts by Avtex (see all)
- CRM Success: Top Impacts to the Success of CRM Implementations - January 18, 2017
- Top 6 Things to Consider When Making the Transition to Microsoft Office 365 - January 18, 2017
- Exploring Journey Mapping and Its Role in Customer Experience - January 18, 2017