A Voice of the Customer (VoC) program is necessary for any organization that wants to survive in today’s customer experience-driven world. Maximizing efforts and analyzing customers’ feedback is important to the success of this program.
- How can your organization created a successful VoC program?
- Strategy and customer touchpoints
- Importance of a customer-centric program
- and more!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Avtex (see all)
- CRM Success: Top Impacts to the Success of CRM Implementations - January 18, 2017
- Top 6 Things to Consider When Making the Transition to Microsoft Office 365 - January 18, 2017
- Exploring Journey Mapping and Its Role in Customer Experience - January 18, 2017