A Voice of the Customer (VoC) program is necessary for any organization that wants to survive in today’s customer experience-driven world. Maximizing efforts and analyzing customers’ feedback is important to the success of this program.
- How can your organization created a successful VoC program?
- Strategy and customer touchpoints
- Importance of a customer-centric program
- and more!
Latest posts by Avtex (see all)
- Avtex Joins Twin-Cities Based Norwest Equity Partners (NEP) Portfolio of Business Services Companies - February 12, 2018
- CRM Special Report: Fundamental Strategy for a Pivotal Objective - January 29, 2018
- Creating Meaningful Engagements in the Financial Services Industry - January 17, 2018