Most businesses think that Disaster Recovery is something that is unattainable due to the added cost, infrastucture, and management associated with it. But Disaster Recovery IS attainable, and at a fraction of the cost it would take to maintain an additional data center.
Join Avtex as we discuss how Disaster Recovery as a Service can help your business stay true to your existing Service Level Agreements, and save you money since you are only paying for storage and management.
In this 30-minute webinar, we will address a range of topics relating to Azure Disaster Recovery:
- What happens at time of disaster?
- Why failover testing is a must.
- How can a DRaaS assessment help you determine your resource requirement in the cloud?
Latest posts by Andy Balgord (see all)
- Modern Data Analytics and the Customer - January 11, 2018
- Avtex Webinar Series: Utilizing Workforce Management Solutions - January 8, 2018
- Comparing the Benefits of Legacy Contact Centers Against True Engagement Hubs - December 4, 2017