Most businesses think that Disaster Recovery is something that is unattainable due to the added cost, infrastucture, and management associated with it. But Disaster Recovery IS attainable, and at a fraction of the cost it would take to maintain an additional data center.
Join Avtex as we discuss how Disaster Recovery as a Service can help your business stay true to your existing Service Level Agreements, and save you money since you are only paying for storage and management.
In this 30-minute webinar, we will address a range of topics relating to Azure Disaster Recovery:
- What happens at time of disaster?
- Why failover testing is a must.
- How can a DRaaS assessment help you determine your resource requirement in the cloud?
Latest posts by Avtex (see all)
- Avtex Joins Twin-Cities Based Norwest Equity Partners (NEP) Portfolio of Business Services Companies - February 12, 2018
- CRM Special Report: Fundamental Strategy for a Pivotal Objective - January 29, 2018
- Creating Meaningful Engagements in the Financial Services Industry - January 17, 2018