Employee experience has a direct impact on Customer Experience. The more satisfied employees are, and the easier their jobs become, the more likely they are to meet customer expectations during interactions.
In contact center environments, there are many ways to improve Employee Experience. By streamlining employee access to information, reducing the complexity of key tasks and integrating mission-critical solutions, you can improve employee satisfaction and their ability to support customers.
During the session, we’ll cover a wide range of topics, including:
- The impact Employee Experience improvements can have on Customer Experience
- Strategies for improving agent efficiency and satisfaction
- Benefits of integrating contact center and CRM platforms
- Our newest integration solution, InteractionSync for PureCloud
Latest posts by Avtex (see all)
- Navigating the CX Technology Landscape - June 12, 2018
- Technology’s Key Role in Customer Experience - June 6, 2018
- Best Practices for Social Customer Service and Engagement - June 6, 2018