Employee experience has a direct impact on Customer Experience. The more satisfied employees are, and the easier their jobs become, the more likely they are to meet customer expectations during interactions.
In contact center environments, there are many ways to improve Employee Experience. By streamlining employee access to information, reducing the complexity of key tasks and integrating mission-critical solutions, you can improve employee satisfaction and their ability to support customers.
During the session, we’ll cover a wide range of topics, including:
- The impact Employee Experience improvements can have on Customer Experience
- Strategies for improving agent efficiency and satisfaction
- Benefits of integrating contact center and CRM platforms
- Our newest integration solution, InteractionSync for PureCloud
Latest posts by Avtex (see all)
- Power Up Dynamics with PowerApps - July 11, 2018
- Using Technology to Drive Loyalty Management - July 7, 2018
- Intelligent CRM – The Latest Evolution in Customer Relationship Management - July 7, 2018