George Demou is the President and CEO of Avtex. George has a strong track record of acquiring, integrating and leading technology organizations. George has worked in the technology industry for over 25 years and run companies in the Contact Center & Consulting Services for the past 18 years. George has fulfilled many leadership roles and is very passionate about technology’s role in delivering on a customer experience strategy.
George often contributes his expertise to the industry by participating in the Gartner forums, Network Groups, industry analyst’s interviews and various speaking engagements. George was recently published in the Business Journal, CIO Review, CRN Magazine and Solution Provider.
George has held seats on the:
– Microsoft CRM PAC
– 1N Service Board of Directors
– ShoreTel Partner Board of Advisers
– Avaya Partner Advisory Council
– University of Wisconsin Board of Advisers
– Interactive Intelligence President’s Forum
In addition, George is actively involved in the community he lives and is a devoted husband and father of five children.
Latest posts by Andy Balgord (see all)
- Avtex Joins Twin-Cities Based Norwest Equity Partners (NEP) Portfolio of Business Services Companies - February 12, 2018
- CRM Special Report: Fundamental Strategy for a Pivotal Objective - January 29, 2018
- Creating Meaningful Engagements in the Financial Services Industry - January 17, 2018