Interaction Process Automation: Improving interactions through a streamlined process
Interaction Process Automation (IPA) restores control over your business processes and creates visibility into your operations as it automates. IPA keeps track of work, progress, people, skills, qualifications, availability, and resources. IPA optimizes processes by automatically prioritizing and routing work to the best qualified and available worker – regardless of location – for timely completion. IPA knows who and where those people are and delivers the work to them. Say goodbye to delays and chaos and hello to efficiency and manageability.
Features of IPA
- A graphical authoring tool that enables process authors to define information schema, design user work item forms, lay out the process flow, and specify detailed process logic.
- A service-oriented architecture (SOA) that makes it easy to access Web services and provides an event-driven software bus to act as the backbone of information flow.
- An orchestration engine that manages the entire process, pushing work along the defined process flow from step to step, and executing the logic specified in each step.
- A presentation framework that incorporates the designed work forms into end-user environments such as Windows PCs, and Web pages; includes the ability to pop other applications and exchange information with them.
- A real-time monitoring interface that gives supervisors visibility through every step of every process.
- Out-of-the-box and custom reports with all process data available in an open SQL database.
Benefits of IPA
- Decrease the cost of a given process
- Increase organizational efficiency
- Reduce the amount of time required to complete a process
- Eliminate latency in processes
- Minimize human error
Why Choose Avtex?
In 2013, Avtex received the Interactive Intelligence Worldwide Partner of the Year and Vision Award. Interactive Intelligence created these awards to honor the reseller that has shown the most innovative application and forward-thinking use of its all-in-one IP communications software suite. Avtex has also been awarded the 2014 Platinum Elite Partner.