Office 365: The Power of Productivity in the Cloud
Microsoft recently launched Office 365, a cloud platform for business productivity that includes SharePoint, Exchange and Lync. For organizations that want to leverage core Microsoft tools for productivity but want the flexibility of a cloud platform, Office 365 is a great option.
Key Features of Microsoft Office 365
- Office Professional Plus: Office Professional Plus connects to Office 365 via the familiar Office applications along with the recently released Office Web Apps.
- SharePoint Online: SharePoint online is cloud based SharePoint environment designed to support document management, communication and collaboration.
- Exchange Online: Exchange Online provides email, calendar and contact management all online via the cloud.
- Lync Online: Lync Online is a cloud based unified communications platform providing presence, instant messaging, audio/video calling and online meetings.
- Office Web Apps: Office Web Apps are web based components to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote providing web based editing of your office documents.